Design Boards: Engineering drawings and renders
In my design boards, I have established that I want to include renderings, orthographic views, engineering drawings and mock ups.
For my renders, I used the 'Enscape' render on the sketch up warehouse. This was my first time working with enscape and I found it very easy and convenient. I captured 70 images of my designs in total, however, here is one of each in order to showcase examples.
In terms of quality, I believe these ones are the best I created so far. It was very easy to navigate through the website and I could adjust the setting to my preference. I think these turned out great and I am so happy with the outcome!
First step was to remove the axes from the design. Then, I had to set the projection to parallel as it is on perspective by default. Parallel projection removes the unnecessary depth which will give you the 2D depth u want.
Then, I clicked on edge style and clicked on 'remove profiles' to make it look simpler.
Then, I selected it and made it one component.
I used the copy paste function to copy it above the original design.
I rotated it 90 degrees along the red axis.
Then, I rotated this design 30 degrees from top view along the red axis and 30 degrees from the right view.
I clicked on 'view', then 'face style' and then 'xray' to create this outcome. I added some dimensions at the end. I followed this process for every one and these were my outcomes:
These are detailed and well designed. Glad to hear you got around the issues you had with the software last week.
ReplyDelete