Customer Profile

 In class, we were assigned a partner to work with in order to create a customer profile for each other. I was paired up with Paola De Luca. We were supposed to answer questions about shopping habits and describe our strategies when shopping. 

I wanted to add a red colourscheme to make the design more powerful. Paola’s answers were very interesting and informative, therefore, I wanted this to be portrayed in the poster.


I really like how this design turned out. I wasn’t able to get a picture of Paola so I decided to draw a quick sketch. I really like the device section of this as I prefer visual images over text. I like the layout and colour consistency and I tried my best to sum up the informative answers Paola gave me.
I created this on Procreate and it took me about 1.5 hours. 

I think this task was beneficial for my design board skills. I took a lot of information and filtered it in order to showcase the important aspects of the conversation. This is exactly my aim with the design boards. To sum up all the important things in one piece of paper.



Comments