Poster: Final design
In the previous post, I started the process of creating a poster for my designs. In this blog post, I will be showing the outcome and how I created it.
After having a draft of an accurate final idea, it was time to add it into procreate and start working on the final idea.
This is the final design:
This was created using Procreate. Since we also had to design one of the elements in the collection hand-drawn, I decided to create the lamp.
I used markers to create the lamp as seen below.
I drew it out on a piece of paper and then inserted it onto procreate and made it orange.
Comments:
I really like the design. I think it works very well with my theme and it definitely conveys the meaning and message behind it.
I added the gradient design from the research I did, as well as the lamp emitting light element. I think it came out very successful.
I added 5 evolutionary people to represent 5 evolutionary lamps.
I am very satisfied with this outcome and I think this will look great on the website as a cover page of the design boards. I made some elements orange to represent the grey and orange theme I have going on in my website.


Very good, well done!
ReplyDelete