Final Outcome: Tik-Tok
After preparing for my tiktok, it was time to execute the idea.
I used the app to record and edit everything and here is the final outcome:
Explanation: At first, images of the cavemen flash to show the audience that I will be inspired by cavemen eras. Then, a light bulb is over my head symbolising 1. That I have an idea and 2. That I will be designing lamps.
Then I proceed to show a timelapse of the object I am designing and then a 3D prototype of it.
Additionally, I added music from the app without words in order to maintain the focus on the video and not the lyrics.
Comments: I ended up disliking the outcome. For some reason, I envisioned it to be much better than what it turned out to be. I tried to keep it as short as possible, however, I am not sure if the audience will get the idea that this is a lamp inspired by the Pyramids in the primitive era. Then again, this can be a good thing as it may entice the audience to find out more about this product if they like it. I think this Tik-Tok is quite funny as I cannot really take myself seriously.
I think overall it could have been made better and the 3D outcome could have been improved too. Regardless of my opinion on this, it was a very fun and new experience to complete and I really liked this task.
Lastly, I think this was a good exercise, specifically for me, as I am planning on creating a promotional video. Once I create my 3D piece, I want to make a promotional video as a way of showcasing it (instead of design boards). It was interesting to familiarise myself with possible shots, effects, transitions and sounds before making the actual promotional video which will be way more professional than this.
Comments
Post a Comment