Class task: 9 circles
This task was a warm-up exercise for a poster design that I will be creating later in the future. We were assigned to draw 9 circles and add inside rough sketches regarding the idea of our project.
The previous blog was very beneficial as it helped me collect my thoughts and see what I could create. This is what I came up with:
The first image depicts a tree as I will be inspired by the log of the tree to create one floor lamp.
The second depicts a pyramid as the bronze age lamp is inspired by them.
The third is a shield and then the fourth (exactly below it) is a sun which are gonna be the inspiration for the iron age lamp.
Then, to the left are two designs; one which depicts a pattern on a ceramic bowl in the neolithic era and the other one depicts pottery. These two will be the inspirations for my own design.
Then exactly below it is a caveman which shows that the overall theme was inspired by them.
Next to it is a lamp which depicts the collection of 5 evolutionary lamps I will be creating.
And lastly is a collection of the materials I will be using; iron, stone, wood and bronze.
I think that this diagram sums up well what I will be creating as it shows all my inspiration, material and products that I will be designing. I think it is well directed and I cannot wait to start software designs.

Comments
Post a Comment