Website: Phone Layout
It is very important to pay attention to the phone layout as it can get easily distorted. Phone views can be easily forgotten or underestimated.

The first thing I noticed was that the layout was distorted without the title or the social media. I did not have to add anything. I just simply enlarged or made smaller some of the images and text. I wanted to keep the same layout with the computer view, therefore I added the image to the left and the text to the right.
I decided to change the menu logo and make it a bit more complex so I chose that icon. I also added a transition for the icon to bounce in, in order to make it more fun. I also adjusted my name at the top left corner and made it one single line.
I also decided to change the header and make it freeze so that it can be seen all the time and users have the option to click on the menu button at any time, without it disappearing.
However, once I looked at the home page again, I realised that this was not a sufficient layout for a phone view as there was a lot of white space.
Therefore, I decided to change the layout and enlarge the picture in order to take up more white space. I had to ensure that the 'about me' page could not be visible from the phone view.
I was pretty happy with how this was looking so I decided to proceed to the
One thing I noticed on the menu bar was that the word portfolio could not be seen fully. This bothered me as it did not look nice. Therefore, I clicked on the left aligned box in order to make sure it is visible to the user.
Clicking onto the portfolio page, this was the initial layout displayed. It was obvious that the font sizes and things such as the copyright logo were not in the correct position.
The first thing I did was drag the copyright logo to the bottom of the page and make it smaller. I made the 'project' size smaller and also adjusted the 'read more' size in order to make it fit the scale and dimensions.
I am really happy with the progress my website has made and I think that it looks much more professional than before. I may adjust some changes in the upcoming days before the deadline. If I do, I will blog about them. As the deadline is fast approaching, I will start working on my design boards from tomorrow and aim to complete them until Sunday. This will ensure that I can upload them onto my website on Monday and attend my tutorial to check and see if everything works correctly with my tutor.
As in my last comment, I have just checked this on my phone and it looks good so far, easy to navigate and clear to follow.
ReplyDelete