UX testing feedback
This was the feedback that I received from Martina. I will not be adding the changes in this blog post, I will add them in the next as I want to just acknowledge this feedback and write a really short blog post for my action plan.
I am really happy that Martina found the navigation easy and the home page aesthetic to look at. I am still planning on some changes in my home page as I feel like it could be drastically improved.
Three very valid points that Martina spotted out was that:
1. I do not have my name in my home page, only at the top.
2. There are no social media links shown clearly.
3. The photographs on the about me page do not have a description.
I am glad Martina pointed this out. My plan is to add a text that shows my name clearly displayed on my website.
I also have to add more social media links. I have my blogger in the contact me page, however, I feel like it is very hidden. My tutor also pointed out to include my instagram, therefore, I will be adding them both onto my home page.
Lastly, I will edit the descriptions to match the picture and also add the year in which I made those.
I am glad that Martina spotted out things that I did not in order to help improve my website. I hope my comments helped her too!
In the next blog post I will improve all the elements that need fixing or enhancing in order to improve my website.
Comments
Post a Comment