Design Boards: Renderings

It was finally time to start my renderings and mock-ups in order to start my design boards. This process was unexpectedly time consuming as I could not find a high quality software for renders. 

This delayed the whole process which was frustrating and time consuming. However, I now know that I have to be more organised and plan things properly in order to avoid halts in the process such as this one.

I used the same render as my orthographic drawings which was Irender_nXt. I tried to capture the most essential views that will be displayed in my design boards. Each render takes up a lot of time and since the process was already drastically delayed, I tried to capture only necessary views. 

I ended up rendering about 60 images. Therefore I will only be inserting some here. These are the final images:







And here are some of the mock-ups I created. Due to time constraints, I created less mock ups than what I originally anticipated:





I want to start finalizing my design boards, therefore, I will work with what I have. I am happy with how these turned out and I think that they look very professionally made. 

Comments

  1. These look good, looking forward to seeing how you put all this together on your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment