Specifications

Before starting my initial ideas, I completed a table with specifications to note down my goals and objective. Now that I have a final outcome, I decided to see if the outcome fits my specifications.


This is the completed grid:

The letters that are green are the ones that fit my design and I have successfully completed.
I was scared to complete this as I felt like my designs would not fit certain criteria. However, I am very excited to see that I met all my goals with this design and I ticked off very important features.

Was this beneficial? It definitely helped me realise that my design will be effective. This is a short blog post as I only wanted to add the image with the descriptions on the side. This suggests that I am on the right track and I cannot wait to start developing my products on software. I feel like this was an important blog post to complete as it showed me how much progress I've made since the beginning of the initial ideas. I am happy with the progress :) !



Comments

  1. The grid was really useful - breaking down your project like this to its individual parts is important to help you focus on what you still need to do and the purpose of your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment