Art Portfolio project: Specification List

 Even though I started completing some initial ideas, I wanted to add a specification list to understand what my goals are to be more concise and focused in my next blog posts. 

This specification list is very brief as it is just a check list for my initial ideas. Once I have my initial ideas and further research complete, I will be adding more detail and description. When I have a more clear idea of my outcomes, I will change this list and review it to make it more specific. 

Even though I completed some initial ideas, I tried out some very basic shapes. I would like to dig deeper into the meaning of purple and royalty. For example, the crown has many triangles inside. I can use triangles and implement them in my own design. This is what I would like to explore in my further research this week and then produce even more designs that have more detail and consideration.

The purpose of this specification list is to act as a guide for my initial ideas. This is very informal and vague to ensure that I'm on the right track. I will be adding more detail after the development.

This blog post was very short as I wanted it to be a reminder of what I am doing. 

Comments

  1. You seem to be getting a clearer idea of what you are doing, but sometimes it is better to try ideas out with drawings and allow yourself to make a few mistakes in order to better visualise what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment