Website: Fixing the Phone Layout
I noticed that the layout on the phone display was rearranged and did not look nice. I had to make lots of changes to the design to ensure that it works well.
The first image is how the layout was displayed at first. I wanted the white colour to dominate in my layout so I decided to rearrange the boxes in order to make it similar to my website layout. The box with my name inside was also rearranged so I adjusted it. I want the website on screen to replicate the website on phone layout to make sure that I am consistent throughout.
Regarding the about me page, I decided to change the layout in order to make it suit the phone. I wanted the picture to be on the top so I can have more room to place and enlarge the text on the bottom. Adding the picture on the left, like the website layout, took up a lot of space that could be used for the text. I added the title and the canvas and added the artwork photos on the bottom of the page. I also added an orange strip to maintain the colour scheme.
The first image shows how the display was in the beginning. I started by reorganising everything and following the same structure that I did in my website. I added the title and the form and then also added some orange stripes on the sides of the form. I added my image next to the submit button, and the envelopes below it.
In my portfolio page, I had to change the font size. This was the only page that needed small adjustments compared to the rest.
I ended up changing the home picture to make it more personal and add my own work.
This looks great on the phone - very nice work here
ReplyDelete