After creating my own product, it was time to receive some
feedback. I will show many people the renders of my design and record their opinions.
Feedback from target market ensures that I am on the right track if they are
pleased with my end result.
I asked the same 5 people throughout my user feedback to see if their opinions change as I develop my idea.
Person #1:
I really like that you took my feedback and made the shelves adjustable as anyone can rearrange them to their desired height. The desk looks spacious which is very beneficial for the user as they will have more room to study, dine and store. At first, I thought that the pneumatic hinges would be in the way of the user, however, they don't take up much space and they are not bulky. It's amazing to see the development of the product, from where it started all the way to the finished desk. I would buy this in a heartbeat as I feel like it can be combined with any room aesthetic and is very practical.
Person #2:
One thing I value a lot about this design is that it combines both aesthetics and functionality, something that many products in the market don't. Thank you for considering my feedback, developing and improving this design. I like that you chose a plain white colour for the design in order to make it more simple. The consideration of both the table and the shelves being adjustable is important to the users and will definitely increase the potential buyers. You did a great job with this and I'm hoping to see you manufacture it one day.
Person #3:
In the beginning of this process, it really reminded me of an electrical box. It was an amazing process to follow as I watched your product evolve into this outcome. I don't think that it resembles an electrical box and I feel like the simplicity in this design is a key element of it's success. I really enjoyed giving feedback on this and I learned a lot from the process of it. I feel like intricate designs would look odd in this design and I really can't find any negatives or flaws in the design of it.
Person #4:
To be completely honest, I had my doubts at first, but this looks really cool! I would definitely consider adding this to my room.
Person #5:
The outcome of this design is really well-done. There is a lot of research behind this and a lot of effort. You carefully considered all aspects and made changes according to the feedback. I feel like this design would fit well in a room and I would really like to have such design in the room.
I am extremely satisfied with the feedback received. I feel like I managed to develop this design and make people #3 and #5 satisfied with the outcome, as they had their doubts at first. It is evident that I put in a lot of effort and I really liked researching all aspects of the design. Aspects such as hinges, screws and corner brackets were not very necessary to be researched in such depth but I am really happy I did it because I learned more about each component and how they work cohesively together. I am very proud of the outcome I managed to design and I wish that I will manufacture this one day.
Comments
Post a Comment