Final Project: Specification List
A specification list is a detailed document providing a list of points regarding the development of a product. Creating a specification list was very beneficial as it helped me gather my thoughts in one single document and focus on the important aspects of the project. I decided to create a specification list before my development stage as a means of noting down the important things I need to consider during my development.
I created this table on power point
and uploaded a screenshot of it.
Concluding, to the purpose of creating my specification document was to summarise the main points that I have to focus on when developing my idea. It was useful and beneficial as it helped me stay focused and on track with my work and ensure that I am heading in the right direction.
This is very professional and at this level this is of a very high standard - very very good work
ReplyDelete