Final Project: Initial VS Final design (Feedback)
I decided to ask the same five people their opinion on how my design has changed and if it has improved. This will help me understand if my product will be effective in the market.
INITIAL IDEAS:
FINAL DESIGN:
In my opinion, even though there were slight changes made to the design, the overall image changed drastically. It does not resemble an electrical box and the shelves made it more interesting. I am very satisfied with the overall result and I think it will suit my target market well.
Person #1:
This is exactly what I wanted to see. I was expecting you to develop your idea and combine both of the initial ideas to create an even better result. I really like how you included shelves with more space inside to place books but also considered the decoration aspect by including more shelves on the outside. Additionally, adjusting the shelves is a brilliant idea as it is now more personal. I love the end result!!
Person #2:
Thank you for taking into consideration the portrait orientation. I would definitely purchase this for my own room and I really like the shelves.
Person #3:
Implementing the shelves in your design, made it a bit more intricate and interesting. It definitely does not remind me of an electrical box and this is a design I would consider purchasing.
Person #4:
I am not fond of the orientation of the design, but it looks cool.
Person #5:
You did consider my advice on placing some elements on the side of it. It looks much better than the initial design and I really like it. You also made the design more squared which made it very aesthetically pleasing and it looks very neat.
The feedback I received was very positive which made me confident in my design.
Good work - well done here
ReplyDelete