My Blog Buddy

 Unfortunately, due to the circumstances we live in right now, the majority of our classes are online. This limits us when it comes to socialising and making new friends. 

However, I was really excited to find out that we would have blog buddies. I have the opportunity to work with 2 blog buddies, Luiza and Klaudia. This is an opportunity to familiarise ourselves with new people. We are going to be able to give feedback, learn and get to know one another. I am looking forward to working with Luiza and Klaudia and it was a pleasure communicating with them. 

What I really like about them both is that they are really easy to talk to, very friendly and we communicate well. 

We decided to answer a series of questions to get to know each other better and feel more comfortable. We exchanged our answers via a word document.

 

1. What is your name and where are you from?

 My name is Luiza Plak and I am from Poland.

2. Why have you chosen to study this course?

 I am in love with graphic conceptions, variety of style which I want to develop in this course.

3. Do you like the course so far?

 It passed almost a month with this course. I find out a bit challenging in some cases, but I have learned a lot so far.

4. What is your progression route?

 My progression route is Graphic Designer.

5. Have you had any similar experience that relates to your progression route?

 Yes. I feel quite familiar with the route. I have been studying at the Art School for 3 years. Then, my progression route has public multimedia.

6. Do you like living in the UK?

 Absolutely! That was my dream come true :) Sometimes I feel that I'm living here for a long time.

7. What do you like to do during your free time?

 I am addicted to books from the Kimberlin Library. Making sketches on every bold piece of paper with the old music accompany.

Thank you Luiza!!! 


These were Klaudia's answers:

 1. What is your name and where are you from?

 I am Klaudia Osinska and I am from Poland.

2. Why have you chosen to study this course?

 I do love cartoons especially these 3D this is the path which one I want to develop on this course.

3. Do you like the course so far?

 I am here for not too long but I can tell that some of the tasks were a bit challenging for me and I tried here a lot of new things.

4. What is your progression route?

My progression is Animation.

5. Have you had any similar experience that relates to your progression route?

Yes. I am quite familiar with the route. I have been learning at Art School for 3 years, then my route was public multimedia. I tried to make animation twice and I fall in love with it.

6. Do you like living in the UK?

 Yep, absolutely. It is like my dream come true.

7. What do you like to do during your free time?

I am addicted to reading comics and the story it makes me develop my imagination which one is crazy :) Traveling is also one of my hobbies.

Thank you Klaudia!!


 

Comments

Post a Comment