Final Part of my Advertisement

 After all the research, time and effort that was put into this, I finally finished my project. Overall, this was a very fun project to complete as it challenged and pushed my creativity.

Here is the final advertisement:

 

Regarding my advertisement, I am satisfied with the results. I like how the mask turned out, even though it doesn’t look very realistic, it still represents the character. I also like the background colour as it is more of a pastel red that calms the eye. If it was white, I think it would be very distracting and tiring to the eye. I am aware of the fact that there are imperfections such as the outline of the hair but it was very difficult to get it to look realistic. I tried my best to represent a brand that means a lot to me and get a message across for the readers. I could have also added effects and adjusted the brightness and contrast of the picture to make it even more professional looking. This was my first time trying out Photoshop and I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to navigate my way across the software. I gained new software skills as well as research skills on how to properly filter and absorb the useful information.

 

I also decided to ask for some third-party feedback from my father. Regarding projects like these, feedback is very helpful as it can help you spot out imperfections and perhaps make you think of new, improved ideas. I would like to receive third party feedback in all of my projects to further increase my knowledge and understanding.

Third-party Feedback: I like how the reader seems to be becoming the character of the comic as she is reading it. It shows how the reader is getting drawn into the comic. I think the background could have been a lighter colour, perhaps white.

After reading my feedback, I was really happy because I managed to convey the meaning of the reader getting drawn into the comic.

Overall, I am excited to see what other projects we will be assigned as I had so much fun creating this one.

Comments

  1. Good work and very well done with completing your posts and really catching up - I am impressed with your commentary throughout and although in places you need more research and referencing overall you have good projects and outcomes - very well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed with your work, and the fact that it was your first time using photoshop - outstanding job! I also think it is very good that you had someone else give you feedback, I believe that we really develop from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do not seem to have any work from this week! Please ensure you catch up quickly before you come to your project sign off with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment