Final Collage of my Sequential Images

The final part of my project was the editing of the pictures and adding them all into a collage. First, I added the pictures onto a Be Funky grid (3 rows, 3 pictures each) and inserted the photographs into the grid. I cropped the pictures and aligned the wall in each one to make them almost identical. The grid around the pictures was reduced to 9% as I didn’t want it to take up much space.

After I saved my collage, I used the editing tools on my phone to make my pictures black and white. I adjusted the contrast to 19% and the lighting to -5% so my pictures can be more clear and professional looking.

The last step to complete my sequential project was to add a title. I wanted to add the title from ‘Be Funky’ on the top of the collage so it can act as a heading and it wouldn’t interfere with the project. The font I added was ‘Anton’, size 90px. The font size and letters were ideal as they were discrete but still acted as a heading to my collage. I used black as the colour of the title to keep everything the same tone and to not give too much focus on the it.

 Final collage:

Conclusion: I am really happy with the way the photos turned out as they are clear and you can see the expression and meaning behind them. One of my issues is that my back camera is broken, which can be seen in the top right corner of each picture as there is a black shadow. Next time I will try and shoot this with someone else’s camera so this doesn’t interfere with my results. The last sequential project we had to do during class time really helped me with this one as I knew what would look better in the final result, such as background, and was very prepared. The black and white effect really helped with the atmosphere that I tried to create and the title doesn't stand out, which is good.

Comments

  1. Good work here on the technical details and putting these together - good reflection - well done for catching up here - you really going in the right direction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment